Beginnings Child Care (BBCCC) is hiring full and part time employees.
Two years experience with HS
diploma a minimum. Applicants with CDA and higher preferred.
If you are an
experienced teacher that is
interested in working with our before and after school age program, we
would love to hear from you.
looking for additional full time employees for our growing
center. Interested applicants must be able to successfully obtain a
clearance, PA State Police background, and an FBI clearance.
applicants can call 258-8216 ext. 3 for more info. or send
their resume with references to khudson@otterbeinumccarlisle.
Child Care Tuition
|Weekly Full Time Tuition Prices
& 5 year olds:
There is a $25 registration fee
||$100 (school year)
for one child and a $35 fee for families
with more than one child to enroll.
Bright Beginnings Child Care
Enrollment Forms (PDF)
Cumberland County Resource Guide
Courtesy of Success By 6 / United Way (PDF)
would like more information or
would like to set up an appointment to
Bright Beginnings Child
Care of Carlisle,
please contact us at 258-8216 ext. 3
- Quality child care at reasonable prices
- Christian based programs
- Small group sizes
- Family involvement opportunities
- Toddler program
- Preschool program
- Before and after school program for W.G. Rice and Iron Forge schools
- Educational focus geared toward children's individual interests
- Qualified staff
- Safe environment with security features
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Developmentally appropriate play areas
- Bike day
- Water play days