Beginnings Child Care (BBCCC) is hiring full and part time employees.
Two years experience with HS
diploma a minimum. Applicants with CDA and higher preferred.
If you are an
experienced teacher that is
interested in working with our before and after school age program, we
would love to hear from you.
looking for additional full time employees for our growing
center. Interested applicants must be able to successfully obtain a
clearance, PA State Police background, and an FBI clearance.
applicants can call 258-8216 ext. 3 for more info. or send
their resume with references to khudson@otterbeinumccarlisle.
Director of Bright Beginnings email@example.com
Child Care: (717) 258-8216 ext. 3
a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Otterbein United Methodist Church
647 Forge Road,
Carlisle, PA 17015
Map with Directions: PDF
Care Enrollment Forms (PDF)
to our director who has received her
Masters of Education Degree in
Early Childhood Curriculum and Instruction from Shippensburg
- Quality child care at reasonable prices
- Christian based programs
- Small group sizes
- Family involvement opportunities
- Toddler program
- Preschool program
- Before and after school program for W.G. Rice and Iron Forge schools
- Educational focus geared toward children's individual interests
- Qualified staff
- Safe environment with security features
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Developmentally appropriate play areas
- Bike day
- Water play days